Re: [Chrysler300] Batteries dead -shifting to transmissions

Re: [Chrysler300] Batteries dead -shifting to transmissions

It must have a '56 left dash piece to accommodate the buttons and possibly one of the early Torqueflite cover and buttons.  '56 Imperials were the first to receive this update along with a few 300B examples.

The button with the key is one I've never seen on this setup and always though that started on the '57 examples.

John Lazenby