From: "'John Grady' jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'David Schwandt'" <finsruskw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'RICK AND DEBBIE CLAPHAM'" <rixpac@xxxxxxx>, "'Marshall Larson'" <granitledge@xxxxxxxxx>, <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Transmission "clank" sound moving between 2nd and 3rd ..........................
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 13:27:30 -0400

Later Mopars are even worse..Dodge trucks with 4WD and 9 1/4 axle ..Or, Any Mopar truck with 9 1/4 axle--- that axle is awful in this regard. Pretty awful period!!!! compared to our 8 3/4 . I agree...worn ball and trunnion U joint a "comes with it" aspect of 300's --combined with fast idle and solid engagement of pre 727 trans..