Sent: Sunday, June 14, 2015 10:43 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 300G clutch fan

The NAPA number for the Jag fan clutch is 274328, in the TEM line.  Fits various Jaguars, sixes and V12s 1985-96.  The one on my G fits fine, although it had to do some enlarging of the bolt holes when I used the same number on my 59 Plymouth fitted with a 383.  Cost is around $50/60 locally, $85/90 list.