Re: [Chrysler300] Re emergency brake re 300H

Re: [Chrysler300] Re emergency brake re 300H

If you can pull the Emergency Brake Shoes out of the transmission drum, any REAL OLD FASHIONED brake shop can reline them and if you bring the drum they can fit them to the drum.  I use a brake shop, here in Long Beach, CA that has the material and the machinery to do it all.  Let me know if you need their information or if you need to ship me parts and i will go to them for the job.  They have done brake work for me for everything from my '32 Ford (now with '40 Lincoln brakes) to my '49 Harley to our '49 Mercury to our '57 Lincoln to our '62 300 & '62 New Yorker to our '64 International.

CH Topping Brakes

Matt Allyn