Re: [Chrysler300] convertible top frame parts

Re: [Chrysler300] convertible top frame parts

John
Try Murray Parks he just might have what you need. 1-419-448-0293. You may need to contact him several times as he is always busy. Good luck, looking for parts for these rare ones, especially convertibles is "Just" like the Lottery, except you may never win.
Best Regards,
Stephen A. Noia
1-408-210-4736 cell