Re: [Chrysler300] greg asks about D wires

Re: [Chrysler300] greg asks about D wires

It has been pointed out that the light dimmer is from a GM!

Greg

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 29, 2015, at 7:49 AM, John Nowosacki jsnowosacki@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Doesn't this car have auto-dimming headlights?  Perhaps the box has to do with that function?  Also would need an extra source of power for that unit.