Re: [Chrysler300] Silver engine paint/57 C

Re: [Chrysler300] Silver engine paint/57 C

Gary
In the first email on this string you were requesting info on the Hemi "Silver" paint used on the engine, correct?  If so then Bill Hirsch may be able to help, they don't list but they should be able to help. If you weren't requesting the engine paint help, but car color "Silver" for your "C" then sorry for my confusion.
Best Regards,
Stephen A. Noia
1-408-210-4736 cell