[Chrysler300] Re: Ram Manifold Choke Thermostat's

[Chrysler300] Re: Ram Manifold Choke Thermostat's

Bob & John
Thanks for the follow up response to my questions on the thermostat for the Ram manifolds. I hope John may have a good substitute or "New" units in his stock? I hope that the "Long" Long ram and the "Short" Long Ram thermostat's are the same? I have both styles of manifolds. Also, what about the manifold pipes from below the carburetor, to the exhaust manifolds, I have the long exhaust manifolds for the "K", they are much different than the earlier log style. can those heat tubes for the "K" exhaust manifolds be purchased? if so, where? Again, thanks in advance!
Best Regards,
Stephen A. Noia
1-408-210-4736 cell