[Chrysler300] GG Update

Speaking of GG, I spoke with him recently.  His mild heart attack has apparently left no damage and is being treated in various and sundry ways.  His main pain is his ankle which was shredded last year and needs replacement.

Alana is taking good care of Gary but he cannot stand long on the damaged ankle.

As always, reviewing his catalog, determining what you want and placing your order form and check in the mail is the fastest way to receive your material.

http://www.garygoers.com/products.html

Gary and Alana wanted to express their appreciation for the calls, cards, e-mails and prayers during his last episode.

C300K’ly,

Rich Barber

(The real) Brentwood, CA