From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Val Jeffers edward1108@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2015 6:54 AM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] 300 G Clock

   Hi Gang,

      I have the radio out for repair and thought this would be a good time to remove the clock (that hasn't worked forever) and get it fixed. Ok here's the issue, I have the glove box liner out as well and there is a metal partition beside of the clock. Anyway, how do you access the 2 rear screws hoding it in place ? Appreciate any help !

                                                      Thanks,

                                                      Val Jeffers

Posted by: "Bob Jasinski" <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>