Sent: Saturday, July 18, 2015 12:08 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Speedometer pinion gear for 300G

Does this sound like a project for the reproduction department? With the advances of digital printing techniques if we had an assortment of the various gears they could be reproduced and made available to all perhaps fairly reasonable. The problem would be to collect the right assortment of gears and then find a source to make them using one of the new computer printing devices. If they can do this on the space station and at Jay Leno's it might work here. Maybe that this is just fantasy, but it is a thought. John...