[Chrysler300] Dotta Chrysler Jeep Will Sponsor The Macungie Meet

[Chrysler300] Dotta Chrysler Jeep Will Sponsor The Macungie Meet

Hi To All,

We are proud to announce that Bob Dotta, a 300 Club, Int'l member, and Dotta Chrysler Jeep of Bangor PA will sponsor the Macungie 60th Anniversary Meet.

This sponsorship will put the Meet Hosts in the black and pay for the difference that our 60th anniversary tent fund raising pin did not cover.

The main tent costs us $1900 total. There will be a 20’ X 40’ hospitality area to keep you out of the sun and we got you covered if there is a shower.

This financial sponsorship and fund raising pin also allowed us to keep the registration fee at $10 rather than the old $25 fee.

Additionally, the officers and directors of the Chrysler 300 Club, Int’l, Inc. have made this Meet possible. All Meets lose money and the treasury absorbs normal financial shortfalls enabling these important Meets so that we can share our cars and fellowship.

There are only a few pins left that will sell out at the Meet.

If you are not coming to Macungie and want to support our celebration by buying one of these limited edition pins, please e-mail Gloria and follow up with a check for $20 made payable to the Chrysler 300 Club, Int’l, Inc. and mail it to:

Chrysler 300 Club, Int’l, Inc.
PO Box 40, Benson, MD 21018

agmoon@xxxxxxxxx

$25 Outside US

Thanks again to Bob Dotta and Dotta Chrysler Jeep for their support,

Tony, Mark, and Tony B.

Posted by: Tony Rinaldi <awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx>