[Chrysler300] Amazing Meet, Amazing People, Amazing Cars !!!!!!

[Chrysler300] Amazing Meet, Amazing People, Amazing Cars !!!!!!

Thanks to Tony, Mary, Tony , Cheryl and anyone else that helped with putting together this Amazing 300 Meet in Macungie, PA.
Everything was very well done and it was nice to see all the old friends and meet some new friends.

Vicki Woods was a very beautiful woman and I was honored to meet this legend.

I was the closet to Macungie with only a 23 mile drive  but I was very impressed that Lynn Dunsworth drove his beautiful White Chrysler 300J , without Air Condition, 2,100 miles from Deming, New Mexico to be with this wonderful 300 family.

There were so many very Beautiful cars, which made judging difficult. Congratulations to everyone that won award plaques . In my opinion, every single one of you was a winner.

Until we meet again, Be Safe, Be Well, Enjoy Life and your 300's.

Lion Charlie Valentine

Posted by: Charlie V <cv300g@xxxxxxxxx>