From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of keith_A_Lang@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Friday, August 07, 2015 6:47 PM
To: 'Gloria Moon' agmoon@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <agmoon@xxxxxxxxx>; 300 Club Listserver <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] No Alcohol Gas

Hi Gloria

Unless there are other "Mainers" that know something I don't (maybe the Rinaldi's?), the only non-ethanol (and high octane) gas in this state is mostly to be found at the small airports which costs a lot more than the current $2.91 per gallon for 91 Octane Shell here in Waldoboro.

Sadly, Maine doesn't have many places that even sell a 93 octane ethanol-laden gasoline.

Keith