Re: [Chrysler300] No Alcohol Gas

87 octane, really?  You are lucky it ran at all.  It doesn't ping like crazy?  Your timing must be really retarded to get away with regular gas if it doesn't ping.  I would retime it to where it should be around 10 degrees before TDC and dump the 87 octane gas and fill it with 91 fuel.  Then see how it runs.  Running retarded timing also heats up the cooling system a lot and will fry your valves in short order if you continue running it that way, even with your additives.

Steve Albu