Re: [Chrysler300] Carb flooding

I have read that the viton tips can be problematic when used with Ethanol gas, they start leaking for whatever reason.  Some performance gurus recommend metal needles.  Also might make sure that one of the floats hasn't opened up and started to sink, although I wouldn't think that would happen on both carbs at the same time.

Bill Huff