Re: [Chrysler300] Seat Belts

On 9/4/2015 5:22 PM, pffkllc@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300] wrote:

> Hi Group:

>      Any particular recommendations on seatbelt suppliers for Anne's K?
> If you have experience with any given supplier you can recommend, your
> advice will be appreciated.
> Thanks,
> Pete Fitch

NAPA used to have a nice little kit for adding seat belts, the hardware
was reminiscent of the 60's stuff. Also, you can look at the offerings
in some hot rod shops. Think the hot rod shops had more webbing color
options with the older looking buckles.

 From what I recall finding large diameter washers to aid in anchoring
the bolts had a nice tip, find ones with a rounded outer lip, less
chance they would rip thru the floor metal in a hard accident.
I think the NAPA kits I saw had those in it. (but that was years ago
now)

Took Years hitting swap meets to find the belt hardware I was looking
for. Early 60's hardware in NOS taint easy to find in the mid west.
Back then Seatbelts were mostly optional.

--
Paul Holmgren
If you think Space is the Final Frontier,

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)