  I acquired a Bendix from him and has been working just fine every since.  The shop manual shows the Bendix being used on the Imperial, and so on.  It may not be "original"equipment to my car, but it works and I had zero confidence in the Midland Ross after my experience!
Tim Tomlinson
W. Central IL with a 300-K

On Tuesday, September 15, 2015 10:58 AM, "'David Schwandt' finsruskw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Pete, without consulting the parts books, I would think that any 64
Chrysler booster would work as long as it IS NOT for a RAM CAR>

I'd give Booster Dewy a call and see if he has one, you could probably do a
core exchange w/him and have one on the way in a matter of days.

Dave Schwandt

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of pffkllc@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2015 10:34 AM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Brake Booster for K

Hi group:

I need help with some confusing information I am running across. For
reasons unknown at this juncture, Anne's K convert has a booster than does
not go with the car and does not work (it is a Kelsey Hayes). In trying to
find a correct booster, I keep running across boosters that are listed for
'64 Chryslers "except K." Can anyone tell me why that would be (other than,
perhaps, ram car applications). Can anyone give me a definitive answer as
to the correct booster for a non-ram K?

Your advice will be appreciated. I have to get this problem solved.

Regards,

Pete Fitch

Posted by: timothytomlinson <timothytomlinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>