Re: [Chrysler300] 300F Engine Air Filter Number

Re: [Chrysler300] 300F Engine Air Filter Number

Re:  300F Airfilters

Thank you to all that responded to my email.  Many of you are using NAPA
2083 so I'm giving it a try.

Nick's garage has a very good website on air filters forwarded to me by
Mauro Melo. It is:   http://www.nicksgarage.com/aircleaner.htm See the last
email in this chain.

Thanks again ... NAPA has two on order for me in by 5:00 pm  ☺

Mark Schueller
300C, F

On Thu, Sep 24, 2015 at 7:29 AM, Mauro Melo <mauro.melo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hello my Friends.
> I have this Web  Site to your  information.
> Mauro From Brazil
>
> http://www.nicksgarage.com/aircleaner.htm
> Mauro Melo Diretor Geral [image: tel] <mauro.melo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> mauro.melo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [image: tel] +55 41 3232.1151 Curitiba e
> Região [image: tel] +55 41 3052.6201   Demais localidades TollFree:
> 0800.603.1151
> Emergêncial Nextel: +55 41 7812.6540 ID 55*85*252979 [image: tel]
> www.okoperadora.com.br <http://www.okbrasiltur.com.br>
> Em 23/09/2015 20:28, John Holst jholst@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] escreveu:
>
> Hi All:
>
> Does anybody have the correct part number for the engine air filters on
> the 300F?  NAPA and Advanced Auto Parts can not match mine when comparing
> dimensions.  The filters presently on  my car are Purotator AFP 44, 10"
> OD, 7-1/2" ID, 2" high.  For all I know these are wrong too.  ☺.
>
> Thanks for looking,

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: