Re: [Chrysler300] accident damage

How much are the fenders going for ? Just wondering ?

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 28, 2015, at 10:05 PM, RICK AND DEBBIE CLAPHAM rixpac@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I also have a 300G and took me 3 years to find a left front fender. I will check and see if the right front is still there. Funny I have a very straight 1960 new Yorker front end/clip sitting in my back yard with no visible rust.

To: kboonstra@xxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: gnelson@xxxxxxxxxxxx; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 20:01:41 -0400
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] accident damage

Hi Gary and group,
So far the people representing Grundy (my insurance, even though the card from my glovebox calls out Philadelphia Indemnity Insurance Company) have been very nice on the phone.  They haven't scheduled a visit by an adjuster yet.  I've also heard from the other guy's private insurance, as well as the insurance agent from Enterprise Rental Cars.
DVAP said they had a fender, but then called back later in the day to make me aware that the one they thought was very good had some rust around the headlight bucket, so they recommended that I keep looking elsewhere instead of trying to talk me into it.  They did say if I came up empty they would sell it at a discount due to the rust that would have to be repaired.
They're sending me a picture of it and another fender to check out.
I think Jeff at JC has what I need, so I'll probably go that route, but DVAP responded first to the parts inquiry.  I might also check back with Don Petty dBa Benrich as I've know Don a long time and he once sold a NYer fender to me for very short money.