From: "Carlton Schroeder" <schroe99@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 2HsandaHeritage@xxxxxxxxxxx, "David Schwandt" <finsruskw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2015 4:51:43 PM
Subject: FW: Trans shift cable repair kit

Hi Doug and Dave,

Here is some background about the shift cable repair using shrink wrap tubing.  I wound up using Gary Goers repair kit and have had no problems in the two months since the repair was completed.  The page from Goers parts manual is attached, although you may need to rotate it.  I got my kit promptly although Gary had written he was behind on orders.

I took my cable out for the repair although I think some folks have made the repair with the cable still attached to the shift button mechanism.

Carlton