From: "Lindsey lindsey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 1, 2015 6:49:58 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] F,G,H console question

I am about to put my console back in my F. When i took it apart, there were a number of wood blocks in various places under the carpet around the transmission hump. The blocks could be original, or were put in during a rebuild in the distant past. Has anyone else encountered wood blocks under their carpets? Not sure if they are really needed. Thks. Hopefully back on the road sometime next week.
Sent from my iPad

Posted by: 2HsandaHeritage@xxxxxxxxxxx