From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of 'Jack Boyle' jackcboyle@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Monday, October 05, 2015 9:12 AM
To: sbeard2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Tach cable for an F

I have always used a dry lube specifically for speedo cables etc. on all of
my Mopars.

I have several that I inherited from my dad. He always said grease and oil
isn't the best over time and attracts dirt and hardens.

Lubriplate sells a dry (white graphite?) as do others.

.Jack

Jack Boyle

(913) 544 4650

Enjoying the same C-300 since 1967