From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of 'David Schwandt' finsruskw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Monday, October 05, 2015 6:26 AM
To: sbeard2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Club
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Tach cable for an F

Steve, I'd blow it out good w/some brake, carb cleaner or mineral spirits,
Then lube it up good w/some lubriplate or perhaps there may be a speedo lube
product available. Lubriplate would be my best guess, the same thing as
engine assembly lube.

My speedo on the F started acting up just the other day, Had gotten the car
out to get it cleaned up for a car show yesterday, which I ended up staying
home from because of the lousy weather. On a short drive it started
squealing like a stuck pig so I had to disconnect it at the head. Will have
to remove it and lube it up good as well but I fear the problem is in the
head it self.

Not looking forward to having to remove that from the dash, for sure!!

Dave Schwandt