From: Dickon Mager [mailto:dickonm@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 6, 2015 06:27 PM
To: bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Looking for a green 1970 Chrysler 300 - for a film shoot

Hi Bob,

My name is Dickon Mager, and I am doing some preparation for a film shoot taking place in Washington, D.C. this fall.

I have been in touch with Scott Tozzi of the Chrysler 300 Club, and he is trying to help me out, and also suggested that I broaden my search to the International Club as well.

The film in question has mainly been shot in Ireland, and a beautiful green 1970 Chrysler 300 has featured in it, but there is additional photography needed in Washington, D.C., and so we are looking for a car to stand in for the vehicle used.

(I was initially told it was a '69 300, but have deduced from my own research, and judging by the slightly different front grille (unless a later part replacement) that it must be 1970. I am prepared to be put right by an expert).

To that end, would you know of anyone who is within striking distance of Washington, D.C. who might own a green 1970/1969 and be interested in immortalising it in a feature film, scheduled for release in 2016?

I think the film makers can probably work with a vehicle that looks CLOSE to the one in Ireland, if not exactly the same.

Obviously the closer in distance, the better, but we can certainly work to transport the right car and owner to D.C. from some considerable distance.

I attach two images of the car in Ireland for reference, exterior and interior.

If you think you may be able to help me in my search, might you post a message to your listserve looking for such a car and owner, or perhaps you know of a particular car that might work?

I would be very grateful for any assistance/contacts you might be able to provide. Do reach me any time (I am on Eastern Time) at the contacts below.

Yours,

Dickon Mager
+1 202 744 4721
dickonm@xxxxxxxxxxx