RE: [Chrysler300] K Driver's side seat trim

RE: [Chrysler300] K Driver's side seat trim

Pete:

Attached are three fresh pix of the trim on side and back of the black
leather driver's side power bucket seat in our 300K convertible.  Let me
know if you need some other view.  I believe there is some difference in the
seat construction and padding of vinyl-covered seats but I cannot imagine
the power seat switch or cover plate would be different.

Pix available to others on request.

BTW, the black leather seat covers were sewn by Gary Goers, equipped with
new foam and installed locally.  They are gorgeous.

Keep calm and 300 on.

Rich Barber

Brentwood, CA