RE: [Chrysler300] Ram K for sale

Long URL’s may easily be condensed and entered into a fresh or a forwarded e-mail like this one by

·       Go to the site in question (in this case:  http://www.copart.com/us/Lot/28429705         )

·       Highlight and copy the long URL

·       Go to www.tinyurl.com

·       Paste the long URL into the box provided

·       Click on Create tiny URL.

·       Click on Copy to clipboard

·       Open your e-mail

·       Right click for a dropdown menu

·       Click on Paste.

·       Voila!

·       Makes even more sense with ultra-long URL’s.

http://tinyurl.com/nqsrm47

The site is free and seems to be safe.  I have used it for years.

Bidding halted at $3K overnight—estimated to continue to 11/11/15.  Ram engined black 300K coupe with white leather interior and FA/C.  Fayetteville, Arkansas.  Car looks pretty good.  Flood damage indicated.  No back tires or wheels for some reason.  Rear axle is there.

Keep calm and 300 on.

Rich Barber

Brentwood, CA

                                    .