[Chrysler300] Macungie Meet Report on Website

[Chrysler300] Macungie Meet Report on Website

To All,

The pictorial report of the Macungie Meet is now in place on the Club website.

Thanks to all who contributed pictures and to Bob Merritt for organizing the report.  My job was to write the narrative on the introduction page, check and add to captions where needed, dress it up a bit, and to link it to the site.

There are a couple of pictures that have people who need to be identified.  Question marks have been placed where we were not able to identify them.  If you know who they are, please let me know.  I can easily add the names.

It was a great Meet and thanks once again to Tony, Tony and Mark for all their efforts.  Best showing of 300s we have had in years, if not the most ever.

Click on the EVENTS button in the main menu and then scroll down to the previous meet reports.

Don Warnaar

Posted by: "Don Warnaar" <300country@xxxxxxx>