Re: [Chrysler300] White 1962 300 Convertible that Marilyn Monroe posed i

Re: [Chrysler300] White 1962 300 Convertible that Marilyn Monroe posed in.

You guys bring up an interesting point. The second link with the blog post about the photo shoot says its a 300-H that was owned by MGM Studios and had the Marilyn connection. So, I figured they must have some history.

I looked up the original George Barris photos (not that George Barris) of Marilyn with the H and it is definitely not an air car. I'm not 100% sure I can tell the one the museum is definitely an air car but it does sorta look like it.

P.S, I wanted to run those Marilyn+H photos in the club news but they are heavily copyrighted and I received no response regarding permission.