Re: [Chrysler300] No vacuum to distributor on 300H

Re: [Chrysler300] No vacuum to distributor on 300H

Thanks Stephen,

I do have two vacuums exactly as you describe. Power brakes work fine.
I connected my vacuum gauge to the  rear carb, and the vacuum gauge never moved when I opened the throttle.
I used my existing vacuum hose (which doesn’t leak when I blow into it and hold my finger on the other end, I will replace that hose this afternoon and make sure the hose is ok.
The car is a “standard” 300H with 2x4 carbs on a manifold ex factory. (No rams).
Yes, my vacuum line comes from the rear carb.
Best, Mike Moore
300H