Re: [Chrysler300] 300 F carpet

We just did the carpet in my F last week. The guys used  one piece from front to back but cut out about 5-6 inch wide strip over top of transmission tunnel. ‎Makes it easier to work with the console wiring. Once console in place, trip console carpet so the strips cover the join. Good luck.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Rogers network.
From: antonino.jelitro@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2015 12:01 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Reply To: antonino.jelitro@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] 300 F carpet

With the parts I had purchased for my F, came a roll of the correct carpet. How do I mount on the floor? Do I cut two large longitudian pieces that go front to back leaving the space for the console empty? Or shall I mount two pieces left to right, like the  carpet avaible for almost all cars? The aluminum strips on the floor should be used to cover the joint between the fllor carpet and the console carpet?

Thank you for the help

Posted by: lindsey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx