Re: [Chrysler300] Legendary Auto - 20% Discount on Manufactured Items.

I don't think Gary is doing upholstery that Legendary handles any longer, but I could be wrong.  I'm not talking about the F/G etc. stuff, but I think he dropped some of the ones he used to do.

Pete Fitch

In a message dated 10/23/2015 2:59:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Thirteen years ago, when I built my 300H, I bought both the seat upholstery and the foam from Gary Goers. The foam was an exact fit, and exact contour as original. The leather fits like a leather glove. Tight and firm, even to this day, after 18,000 miles. If I ever need another set, Gary would be my go-to guy.

Happy Moparing,
Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Anna F Noia sa-noia@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: John L. Chesnutt <chesnutt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; chrysler300 <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, Oct 23, 2015 2:42 pm
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Legendary Auto - 20% Discount on Manufactured Items.

John
I have purchased two upholstery sets from Legendary, one for a 66 Sport Fury Convertible "Citron" and the other for a 68 Wood sided Newport Convertible in "Blue". I also put matching convertible tops, green for the 66 and Blue for the 68. My question is, seat foam, can you buy pre-maid bucket seat foam? I would hope so. Making the foam properly with bolsters, seats and proper reliefs for fit and finish, to me seems very difficult and detailed work. Most average upholsterers just put a flat sheet of foam and forget about everything else. When I had mine completed I needed to ensure that the proper fit and shape of the surface was correct. So back to my question, where can you get "Correct" seat foam assemblies to do your uphols tery installation to maintain the proper look?
Best Regards,
Stephen A. Noia
1-408-210-4736 cell