Re: [Chrysler300] Sudden drive train lock-up

Diff. Cover ? Pretty sure there is no diff. Cover.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From:"Mark Souders MRS954@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:Mon, Nov 2, 2015 at 11:15 AM
Subject:Re: [Chrysler300] Sudden drive train lock-up

Mike,
You've been a busy guy. If it were me, my next step would be to remove the diff cover and do a visual on the gears, ring, spider, pinion, etc. if you haven't already done this. Feel around the bottom to see if there's any teeth or other foreign material floating around there, and check the oil for metal chips. Check that pin for drifting, and look for any missing or bent teeth on all the gears. If you pull the axles, look down the tubes and check for anything in there that shouldn't be there. Doesn't sound like a bearing issue to me. I gotta sit down, I'm getting tired just thinking about this.

Mark