Re: [Chrysler300] power steering pump

On 11/2/2015 2:34 PM, 'Mark Lindahl' mplindahl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[Chrysler300] wrote:

> [...]

My oldest son has this problem in this area with his 68 Newport, over
the counter pumps are hard to find here.
He ended up finding a junkyard pump and ordering a rebuild kit
and making a mess in my garage replacing parts in his 'new' pump.
But its in place now and is better then what he took out.

--
Paul Holmgren
If you think Space is the Final Frontier,

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)