Re: [Chrysler300] Removing rear axles, 300H

Re: [Chrysler300] Removing rear axles, 300H

Ron,
That technique is really slick!  I had to remove the backing plate anyway so there was plenty of room for slide-hammer type action. The drum is heavy so it hits pretty hard, but easy to keep stabilized because it’s like a large wheel. Thanks for the tip!
Thanks, MIke Moore