Re: [Chrysler300] 300 Hurst wheel question
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [Chrysler300] 300 Hurst wheel question

It is called a Road Wheel for the 1970 C bodies.  Sometimes you can find them on ebay.  

Steve Albu

On Fri, Nov 6, 2015 at 2:52 PM, John Nowosacki jsnowosacki@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Got some well deserved new tires on the Hurst today, and was told/shown by the tire store that one of my wheels is somewhat bent, causing it to appear to wobble as it rotates.  They were able to balance the tire, and put it on the right rear, so hopefully it won't be too noticeable while driving, but am wondering what these Hurst wheels are called and how to search for an appropriate replacement.  Any help in identifying  by name (like Magnum 500, Road Wheel, etc.) would be appreciated.


Posted by: Steve Albu <saforwardlook@xxxxxxxxx>

To send a message to this group, send an email to:

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or
go to

For list server instructions, go to

For archives go to

Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
PrivacyUnsubscribeTerms of Use


Home Back to the Home of the Forward Look Network Archive Sitemap