To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 11:20:39 -0800
Subject: [Chrysler300] 300 F mirror

I am reassembling my F, and everyday there is a new suprise. Had bought a good used correct mirror, mounted it, but when  tried to assemble the chrome bezel on the dash, the cable were short. I tried to find an alternate route, but it was a couple of inches too short. Any idea on what is happening? Is there a difference between long and short wheelbase cars, or depends on the year.
Thank you

Posted by: Jean-Yves Chouinard <jymopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>