Re: [Chrysler300] Fw: Article

Last year up in New England we had an early snow around Thanksgiving, and I was bummed that the cars would be away so long.  As it turned out, we didn't get another snow until it all got crazy in February.  As a result, that first snow/salt/sand got washed away by the end of the month of November, and I was enjoying my old cars in the very cold days of December and January.  It was great to go for a ride on New Year's Day.  Big V8 engines provide plenty of heat.  I see no need/sense in soaking the undercarriage in salt and sand to prove a point.  Cold and dry is fine, but salty and sandy is something I hope my cars never see.