Re: [Chrysler300] Merle Wolfer Passing

John was a real class act, someone very kind and giving, and a friend to all. I enjoyed the brief encounters at meets and chatting with him on the phone and reading his wonderful and insightful articles and admiring the fabulous job he did with the Brute Force club publication.  Our thoughts and prayers are with Nancie and the Wolfer family at this time.  Marnie and Rob Kern

Sent: Sunday, November 29, 2015 9:11 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Merle Wolfer Passing

I received this today and sadly am passing it along.

Merle Wolfer passed away last night due to complications from lymphoma. Services and details are still pending, and here is the contact information.

Nov 29, 2015 6:48 AM This is from Nancie. I have very sad news. My beloved Merle passed away last night from lymphoma. A memorial service will be planned later. Hillside Chapel in Oregon City will have the details when available.
Nancie Wolfer
nancie.wolfer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
17290 TIMOTHY WY
GLADSTONE OR 97027-1235

Additional information will follow as received.

I have placed a summary about Merle on the home page of the Chrysler 300 Club Inc. home page and will add additional information as it becomes available.

http://www.chrysler300clubinc.com/

John Holst...

Posted by: "Rob Kern" <robkern@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>