RE: [Chrysler300] A guy doesn't know what he has

electrojet FI option was offered in 58 only..then recalled

To: sa-noia@xxxxxxxxxxx; keith_A_Lang@xxxxxxxxx; alangmiller22@xxxxxxxxxxx; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 18:59:23 -0500
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] A guy doesn't know what he has

Neither Dodge or De Soto was using a Hemi in 1958, and only Chrysler 300, New Yorker, and Imperial used the 392. We are talking 58 hear right?
Don

Sent: Monday, November 30, 2015 5:41 PM

To All
The De Soto and Dodge both had their own "Hemi" the Dodge the Red Ram and De Soto's, although I don't recall but it too had a Hemi. All three were different, although slightly, but still different. So that fellow with a De Soto fuel injection manifold, it is "Extremely rare" even beyond the Chrysler Fuel Injections.
Best Regards,
Stephen A. Noia
1-408-210-4736 cell