Have lots of F stuff to trade , or $  , etc
Thanks , John

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 5, 2015, at 6:41 PM, NANCY TERRY nterry2@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I hesitate to add to Pete's request, but we've been looking for the same thing for our 300C and are getting nowhere quick.  It'll take any Chrysler, DeSoto, Dodge or Plymouth, 1957 thru 1959. It's the last thing we need for our restoration. Any help appreciated.
Nancy and George Terry

To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2015 15:05:17 -0500
Subject: [Chrysler300] Convertible top header

I am looking for a convertible top header for Anne's K convert. The one we got with the car does not have any fittings for the guide pins for the top. If anyone has one, we would appreciate your letting us know. 1963 would no doubt be the same but I'm not sure about other years.
Thanks,
Pete Fitch

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by: John Grady <jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>