Re: [Chrysler300] '64 K Car

Great aid.
It's great to see some images on this list server we need more of this.

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 10, 2015, at 5:48 PM, Dan Akol danakolaia@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I saw this car at a show last weekend - neat car, nice interion & an interesting story...

 1964 Chrysler 300K - Factory Cross Ram - $13750 (oakland downtown)

image 1
image 1image 2image 3image 4image 5image 6image 7image 8image 9image 10image 11image 12image 13image 14image 15image 16

1964 Chrysler 300K

cylinders: 8 cylinders
drive: rwd
fuel: gas
size: full-size
title status: clean
transmission: automatic
type: coupe

more ads by this user

1964 Chrysler 300K offered for sale in the San Francisco Bay area. Non Matching 440CID. cross-ram intake manifold, 3" custom Flowmaster exhaust system. Gear Vendors Overdrive. As per the VIN, this is a factory cross-ram car. Functioning cowl hood currently installed, original available with the car. Recent brakes - four wheel power discs all round. Recent shocks.

Recent Legendary Interiors complete reupholstery with headliner and carpet kit in excellent shape. Very fast eye-catching big block MOPAR vehicle. Registered with the 300 Club International and noted in the 300K Registry. Power windows, power seat, non-op AC.

Per the numbers:

VIN: 8443163225

General:

Dealer no 61675 - Forest Park, Fort Worth, TX
Type: Chrysler 300K two door hard top
Trim: M8W: 300K white leather interior
Paint: RRI: Royal Ruby Poly

332: 300K special package
*Fire Power 390CID with 4BBL Ram manifold
*HD springs, shocks, sway bar, brakes
345: TorqueFlite
354: Power windows
363: AM/FM radio
381: Air conditioner including heater
416: Rear seat speaker with reverberator
431: Tinted glass - all windows
463: Door edge protectors
482: Left side remote controlled wing mirror
522: SureGrip limited slip differential
531: 2.76 to 1 ratio

Car was truly loaded when it was shipped to the dealer on 12/28/63. Lots of paperwork available with the vehicle, which made 121MPH on the radar at Bonneville. One of only 327 300Ks with ram manifolds produced.

Car is listed by Classic Cars West
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 5309867359

Posted by: Cox <scooter465@xxxxxxx>