RE: [Chrysler300] RE: 300 G
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

RE: [Chrysler300] RE: 300 G

One site indicated that the ridge was actually a groove. Any one have information as to correct type.  John...

At 09:59 AM 12/21/2015, you wrote:


It's 5/8" standard heater hose.

I doubt if you can find the older ribbed style

Just make sure it's black and you'll be fine.

Unless you Club concourse the car, no one will know the difference

Goers has the correct corbin style clamps in a 'kit'

And pick up the correct style batt hold down and use a black battery and
your engine compartment will look about as stock as it can get.

Good Luck!!

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [ mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Robert Augliera raugliera@xxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2015 9:36 AM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] RE: 300 G

Cummins red it is.

Is there a heater hose kit available

Thank you


From: Robert Augliera
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2015 10:03 AM
To: 'chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 300 G

Any suggestions for the color red used on intakes.


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


Posted by: John Holst <jholst@xxxxxxxxx>

To send a message to this group, send an email to:

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or
go to

For list server instructions, go to

For archives go to

Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
PrivacyUnsubscribeTerms of Use


Home Back to the Home of the Forward Look Network Archive Sitemap