Re: [Chrysler300] RE: 300 G

On 12/21/15 14:21, 'mgoodknight@xxxxxxxx' mgoodknight@xxxxxxxx
[Chrysler300] wrote:

> ;Robert,    I'm not sure how tight the bend is for your heater hose, but
> I've a solution for almost every installation that I've encountered
> which includes a short 180degree bend on my '55.  Go to a hardware store
> and get a screen door closing spring, cut a segment of it and insert it
> into your hose so that it's plenty longer than your bend will be.  That
> will prevent hose collapse and it will look like it was a molded hose
> for that installation.

> ------------Marshall Goodknight      C300   3N552650

Should I Dig out the box I have tucked away for some strange reason?
It's chocked full of short 90 degree bent heater hose type rubber hose
pieces.  Anyone have the particulars on the ID and length of each leg
of the somewhat L shaped hoses in question above???

I seem to recollect that I might have seen these at a swap somewhere
and thought they might be serviceable on the 392's and since I was
able to live with the $$ for the box I scarfed them up when I saw them.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)