Re: [Chrysler300] Re: Paint for Club Store

Re: [Chrysler300] Re: Paint for Club Store

I've ordered aerosol engine paint and other types into Canada from Summit Racing and other suppliers several times in the past 10 years without issue. Sometimes I have it shipped to a US address and bring it in myself but I always declare goods coming in and am never questioned, even with some marine bottom paints not available in Canada. I live in B.C.

Just in case you needed to know, this was sent from my iPhone.