Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2016 2:38 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] 300F windshield

Hi all, Happy New year.

I need an F windshield, we helped work with Mike Burke a few years back, to place a fairly large order for them, but now we have used up all the ones we had committed to. What is latest on this? Need ideally , a tinted 60 F for convert , great shape used,  or new?  Any input on situation welcome. Last experience with Mike was ok, maybe club might look into this again ? Will be impossible in not too distant future…and they crack all by themselves .

Also need,  but less pressing, a driver side 60  front fender , have an unrusted one on car but hit over wheel, distorted it badly in 3D . Trying to decide best way to go on $. This would be rough to fix. Also need rear mount power antenna or the  fender mount parts for one.

Thanks to all for thinking about it,

John Grady

Posted by: "Fern Rivard" <crc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>