Re: [Chrysler300] Ethanol production by State

Re: [Chrysler300] Ethanol production by State

I'm jealous of the little 10 cent premium you are paying to get the non-corn fuel there in Wisconsin, but still grateful to be able to get the pure stuff here at whatever price I have to pay. There is really only one practical place to get it here in the Holland area, and they are pretty smart about the corner they have on the supply. So they nick us for an extra $1.75 a gallon.

I am trying to cajole them into giving our 300 Club a $1 per gallon discount for the duration of our Spring 2016 Meet. They'd still be making a pile on it. We'll see how the negotiations go.

Keith Boonstra
-