He said that when one was to land for fuel or maintenance, ALL personnel had to be indoors, with no cameras or windows.
They landed and stayed as far away from the complex as possible. They got serviced there and left.
Ray

On Mon, Jan 18, 2016 at 8:24 AM, dverity@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I saw the show also. Very cool to see Tony on TV. I’ll bet there is still stuff he can’t talk about!
Don

I’m watching it now on DISH network.  It started at 9:00 PM PST.  Tony had some speaking parts early on.

Tony, we’re proud of you and all that worked on the various spy planes.  Thanks to all for services rendered.

Rich Barber

Brentwood, CA

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of 'Carlton Schroeder' schroe99@xxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Sunday, January 17, 2016 8:01 PM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: 'Tony Bevacqua' <tonysru2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chrysler300] Area 51

Hello,

It was quite a surprise to me while watching the National Geographic channel a few minutes ago to all at once to be watching Club Member Tony Bevacqua.

Tony was being interviewed (as an expert) about his U2 piloting days and how that was related to development by the CIA of an airstrip at Area 51 in Nevada for U2 use.

I missed the earlier part of the program so I’m not sure how much I might have missed of Tony.

It was pretty neat to all at once be hearing from our fellow Club Member about what probably was only a small part of a very exciting career.

I’m not sure how recently the information about all of that activity was declassified but it was all Top Secret at the time and for a long while afterward.

The NTGEO program name was: ‘Area 51: The CIA’s Secret’.

We are proud of you Tony!

Carlton Schroeder

--
Ray Jones. Y'all come on down an see us. Ya hear?

Posted by: Ray Jones <1970hurst@xxxxxxxxx>