Re: [Chrysler300] 1961G convert?

I was at B-J last year. 'When' your car crosses the block and 'where' it is displayed for previewing isn't always a random decision. From what I understand, people will pay for a better auction day/time, with Saturday night being the most desirable. Also, there is the option of displaying your car indoors or outdoors. I sense that the owner of this car didn't want to pay-for-play, so he ended up at a less desirable time and display-wise, found himself wedged between dumb and dumber.

Another first hand observation was that with some cars, the auctioneer would hold them on the block if he thought they would bring more $$$, while others were rifled across in 30 - 45 seconds.

Ron

Posted by: "Ron Waters" <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx>