Re: [Chrysler300] 300B at World of Wheels

Re: [Chrysler300] 300B at World of Wheels

Congratulations on a restoration well done .

Charlie

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 9:59 AM, IVR terry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
<Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi All,

The 300B was well received at the Calgary World of Wheels car show this past weekend.

It won it's class, a display award and Best of Show in the Restored Category.

For anyone not familiar with the award structure of Championship Auto Shows ...  "Best of Show" Restored includes Best Interior Restored, Best Engine Compartment Restored, Best Undercarriage Restored, Best Paint Restored.

We will be updating our website shortly with pictures.

We have three more shows to do and will be emailing show results after each show.

We are very pleased with the car's success thus far and so is the Owner.

Regards,

Terry

403-680-2645

Posted by: Charlie V <cv300g@xxxxxxxxx>